The term ‘Project Gamechanger’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Windle Park, Abbey Road, St. Helens, WA11 7RG. Our company registration number is 09533008. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Types of Data We Collect
When someone visits this website, we use a third party service to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow our third party service to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that data to:
- Tell you about things you have asked us to tell you about
- Contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information
- Check our records are right
- Ensure that you are happy and satisfied with our service
We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use a third party provider, SUMO, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see SUMO’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, or by emailing our Data Protection officer, Yuri Pires, at [email protected].
When you purchase merchandise, membership or gift voucher(s) through our website, your name, address, data, email and contact number will be stored in our e-commerce system. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
Access to Your Personal Information
Under GDPR, you have the right to access and amend any of your personal data that we hold. You are entitled to view, amend or delete any of this information. Email your request to our Data Protection Officer, Yuri Pires, at [email protected]